Thursday, March 8, 2012

Urgent Prayer Requests

I don't like to do this a lot, but where 2 or 3 are gathered...

I have a few people I know with cancer, and it seems like the treatments are working only so-so.

My friend from school, his mom has cancer, and he knows I'm praying for her. She underwent some treatment, improved slightly, but now seems to be taking a turn for the worse. Please pray for her recovery, and salvation of my friend through this miracle. And pray in whatever other way you feel lead.

Another acquaintance of mine, her father had cancer years ago, and it has recently come back. Similar prayer as above.

Lastly an elder in my church has been "fighting" cancer. Not sure what the update is, but just keep him in general prayer.

I haven't shared names, but God knows who they are.

God has been good answering prayer around me, but I think I'd like to share this burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment