Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WooT!

Hey all, no post this week. Anyway, there were two last week...

I've got a ton of stuff lined up, but I'm really slow. I suppose it would help to make things shorter. Well, regardless, i want to thank all of you readers for coming here so far. So far, there have been more than 11,000 hits here since we started writing! But this is not because of me, it's because I believe God led you here. I also pray that He has edified you in some way, and that I've been a stepping stone to Jesus, not a stumbling block.

Hopefully, if you're unsaved, you have become saved (or seeds were planted and God will grow them in your heart). If you've been a wandering believer, I hope you've been restored. If not, go listen to Russ Dizdar's podcasts. If you're right with God, praise God, I hope I've informed you with a Biblical Christian response to some of the weird stuff out there and not led you astray.


Lastly, special thanks to you all for getting me started:

Dr. Future, Tom Bionic, Michael Heiser, Chris White, The Gilberts, Russ Dizdar, LA Marzulli, Frank Lordi, and Gaz Parker.

2 comments:

  1. I am a regular visitor. Keep up the good work. You have a lot of good insight into scripture and give the honor and glory to God. Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete