Monday, February 28, 2011

Tying up Loose ends

Good morning to everyone, I just want to say thanks to everyone who's had a chance to check this blog out. I'm sure that many are one time visitors, that's great! I would also hope that some people are return visitors. I recently discovered through the blog settings that there are actually alot of people visiting. Both from deliberatre searches and through some odd means as well.

However you got here, thank you. I am humbled that you would visit, and my prayer is that if you are a believer, you will grow closer to Christ and find answers that will help you in your walk with Him. If you are not a believer, my hope is that the Lord will bring you to Him, if not through me, then through some other means.

Please feel free to drop comments as I do read them when I see them. Please let me know if I am off on the use of scripture, or venturing into territory that is unBiblical. If you have questions, or other topics, please just leave a comment anywhere. So far the Lord has blessed me with alot of stuff to write about and people are finding it, so at least I hope ya'll are getting something out of this.

I will also be going back and editing old posts, so please check back at topics you found interesting. My testimony (which is way long) and the qigong blog have been updated. Please check the archives if you are interested in reading those. I will hopefully be going into the following related topics: Christian Yoga, Accupuncture, Tai Chi, and a wherever else the Lord leads.

Moving on, I was thinking to wrap up final thoughts on Betty Andreasson, but I guess I don't really have much else to say. I think at the moment I've said my piece on her experience. I have a ton of questions for her and her family, and I had tried to get in touch with Becky Andreasson, and my prayers are with her, but I have been unsuccessful. So for the moment, I will consider this poor lady's experiences and abduction case as closed.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment